Thursday, June 11, 2009

8 things about meme

Two of my favorite girls Jenn and Heather both tagged me so here it goes...if you have been tagged please start spillin the beans..

8 things I am looking forward to:


1. The floors being mopped but unfortunately that means I must do it. Yuk
2. The Yard being mowed. I love perfect lines. Even if they only last a few days.
3. The hot sun coming back...so I can continue to let me kids run naked in the backyard and hope like heck the busy bod neighbor calls the police so I can give the officer an earful of Love
4. Sleeping tonight...I can't wait to go to bed.
.5 Planning a girls camping trip at our property. FUN!
6. Payday so Can buy groceries...old Mother Hubbard's cupboards are BARE
7. Finishing this meme... am I really only on #7 of question #1?
8. A BBQ at Jenn's with all the mommies...

8 things I did yesterday:

1. I had an Ultrasound..YUK...internal one.I know to much information
2. Bought 5 school clothes items for Matthew and spent 24.97 with my Macy's coupon...75%off!
3. Went to my favorite consignment store..collected money just to spend it again on my kids.
4. Tried to kill my Hanging Basket...after3 days I gave it a much needed drink of water
5. Went to bed at 9 leaving Jeremy to put the kids to bed. That had to have sucked.HA!
6. Played farkle to many times...Jenn is always the winner..why do I frigin try?
7. Helped Matthew at 6:30 am complete a project that was due the day before. I could have yelled at him but I helped.
8. Helped Olivia Plan her 4th birthday...she is making the plans.

8 things I wish I could do:

1. Hold Babies at an orphanage and not cry or want to take them home
2. Paint with out sucking at it
3. Type faster..although I am getting faster...but I don't think I could master 'the quick brown fox jumped over the log" or whatever it is
4. have time to finish reading Twilight
5. stay organized
6. Go on a road trip with my husband.no kids
7. Get up and turning off the Loud obnoxious TV that is blaring the Nascar race recording.
8. Run and like it..or even exercise and LIKE it...

8 shows I watch:

1. Big brother...I get sucked in every year for the last 7 years. Sad,huh?
2. the News..every night I fast forward through almost all of it..get to the weather and go to bed. Nobody in the family can stand watching the news with me...guys, It is only 3 minutes of your life..it is not like I watch the full 30minutes of it.
3. Max and Ruby...Where are their parents???
4. CMT or sirius music blarring
5. Deadliest Catch -
6. Brothers and Sisters
7. Desperate Housewives
8. Grey's anatomy

8 Peeps Tagged:
1. Tiffani@ Still Seeking sanity
2. Amber @ The Erdmann Family
3. Sara @ Bloggin' about Baker
4. Jules @ A Beautiful Mess
5. Cher @ A New Day for the Kingsboroughs
6. Traci @ 3 little and 2big liks
8. Brandy @ Brandy's blog

I do have lots of blogging friends...so if you read this please share your 8 things...but the ones I list above I kinda expect you to do it :0)

0 ...Stalker Comments: