Saturday, May 9, 2009

My other mom...


I have another mom...She has been my "other mom" for over 10 years and I love her more and more with each passing day. She is an incredible woman. How do I know she is incredible!?! Well, she loves me and she isn't afraid to show it. She takes care of me and protects me when needed. She calls me at least once a week to see how I am.


She is supportive even if we make the wrong choices. She helps us learn from our mistakes and celebrates each victory with us. She is an incredible realtor even earning the title of Realtor of the year a few years ago....she has a busy schedule but never to busy when we need her!!


My friends remind me all the time how lucky I am to have the best mother-in-law. They don't have to remind me...I know how lucky I am. I know what a great woman-mom she is...I married her son. She must have done something right because think he is just as amazing as her....

0 ...Stalker Comments: