Thursday, May 7, 2009

This deserves its own post




After re-reading my earlier post I couldn't help but think that this praise deserves its very own post. We are forever grateful to all of you who have step up and helped contributed to us serving God. We are excited to pack small tokens for the kids and Jeremy is working on getting a whole bunch of balls ( he can take the air out for travel and fill them up when he arrives) for the kids to play with.

He is nervous but I keep encouraging him that it will be wonderful! Life changing!! yes, I am so very proud that he is listening to God's calling for him. I would be a wreck...wait I am wreck just thinking of him leaving.


THANK YOU! THANK YOU!


** THANK YOU! to everyone who gave what they could to help cover the cost of this missions trip. We are 360.00 away from reaching our goal. We know that God is faithful and will provide everything we need during this time. Thank you for everyone who has been praying for him and for us. We ask that you continue to pray for God's protection and wisdom as he shares God's Divine Love for them and for us. Once again...THANK YOU to every family member and friend who supported us. Much love!!

1 ...Stalker Comments:

Heather D

Do you guys have a paypal account so people can donate online? I would love to contribute...