Friday, May 15, 2009

I like being us

Two people are better then one,for they can help each other succeed.
If one person fails , the other can reach out and help.
But , if you are alone you are in real trouble.
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10


Tears slid down my eyes last night..I wept quietly as I finally laid all the kids in bed at 10pm. Late night for us. I wasn't sure why. I am capable of handling all the kids. I think in some aspects it will be good. No dinner for the man of the house, no 'other" schedule, one less laundry pile and so forth. I wept because I already missed him. They where tears of gratitude, tears of disappointment that I was home and he was gone, tears of amazement.


I woke up to an email from him. sent at 5:31 am our time..He was in London on his lay over. In the subject line it read "miss ya" He let me know that traveling with out me was just as hard on him as it was me. He told me he loved me. I wept again. We are best friends. We fight like an old married couple and sometimes pass in the hallways like brothers and sisters , But nothing beats having him as my best friend, my husband, the love of my life.


Sometimes you are to tired to talk at the end of the day. Sometimes I want him to hush while I watch my shows..but lost night I wanted him here to make fun of me while I cried during Grey's Anatomy. I could hear his words...I could hear him saying.."Aww..honey, this is why I love you...you cry at everything!"


I like being us. I like being Jeremy and Tiffiny. You only get one Jeremy and Tiffiny and I am happy with that being us.


I really didn't think this would be hard...He is on trip. Many, many husbands travel for week at a time but it is harder then I thought. It was a combo of things. From Olivia crying all night for her dad, waking up at 3:30 am for her dad to hug her "sheepy' ( a stuffed Rhino she calls sheepy and sleeps with every night) to Matthew asking me if there was any dad duties he could do, that made it just a tad bit emotional.


The count down is on...

0 ...Stalker Comments: