Friday, March 13, 2009

Quicker Picker Upper


I open the fridge door to make a bottle for my screaming 1 year old and with all the commotion from the others I didn't notice the raspberry ice-tea was not sitting on the shelve very well. Yep, not good. Red sticky juice all over the floor ,1 gallon of pure redness running under the stove, red and yukky.

I quickly reach for the towel..I change my mind..red will equal stains and I am not the type to run it to the washer that moment. Okay, not in the next day or that week....it will grow mold on it before it makes it to the wash.

I grab the paper the towels...I watched them SOAK it up...it dawned on me..they are Brawny!! The Quilted Quicker Picker Upper!! I love them!! I am ALWAYS going to buy them. It happened to be the first time I bought them..thanks to the coupon that Costco was offering and the fact I HATE my slider door all grimey looking..I hate it so much I added it to the everyday chore list for the boys.

Plus who can resist the strong handsome man on the package!?!



Anywhoo...Never, ever, ever buy anything else other then Brawny..when the red juice hits the floor you will be so thankful and you will always be thinking of me.

**I was NOT paid for this, I truly LOVE their snazzy paper towels.***

2 ...Stalker Comments:

Tiff

I love Brawny! The man on the front reminds me of my childhood, when I wanted to marry Luke Duke from the Dukes of Hazzard.

I swer the only reason Tye-Dye was ever popular was to hide the stains Kool-aid made on cloth, and the subsequent mold.

Maybe we should bring it back?

amycheechov

Brawny is the best paper towels ever!!! They make a parents life a tad bit easier!!!