Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I want to be high maintenance

I am not a high maintenance. I feel guilty getting my hair done. I don't have the time to get my nails done. lay in a tanning bed , shop when I feel like it and my pedicures are so far and few in between each one you can see a pin head of color on my big toe.

There is nothing wrong with doing any of this stuff. If I had time and money I would indulge in each one of these. Without a doubt.

Even when I am sick I have a hard time asking , begging for someone to take care of me. Last night I just about started crying when DH called to say he would be late. I had one kid who needed to go to Boy Scouts and 2 other kids who have runny noses that have cabin fever BAD! I felt so guilty JUST thinking about being upset with him, he works hard and lately putting in 65 hours a week at one job and 10-15 hours at another.

Some times I want to kick my feet and throw a fit till I get what I want. What is it that I want that I must kick my feet for it???

A Nanny , so I can be high maintenance.

aww..the joys of mommy getting sick.

0 ...Stalker Comments: