Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hey buddy check your brakes

I was rear ended on Tuesday. I am fine ( Nice bump on my head) and my Mr. Carter is fine. Unfortunately I do not get a new "mini" out of the deal. Darn it! If I get into an accident why can't it be that we remain unhurt and yet the mini is considered totaled??

I have never been rear ended...but it really is scary. You are NOT expecting it at all...You don't even see it coming. I cried ( of course) and I wasn't mad at the other driver...he said he just bought the truck 3 days ago...he told me it looked like he needed new brakes ( he tried to stop) he just had new tires put on. When the cops arrived and he explained what happen the cop looked at him and said" you need new brakes"

Umm..Duh.

I am blessed it wasn't anymore serious

0 ...Stalker Comments: