Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday's Facts

Thankful For:

Paper towels. They can seriously pick up alot of accidental spills. I mean dd you know how yuk it would be to haul out a big ole mop each time one of my Naughty sweet children had an accident?

Listening To:

Hum of the dishwasher and the heater clicking on

What's For Dinner:

No idea..arghh...crockpot something. Chicken & Rice.

Looking Forward To:

my birthday Halloween when the kids get to dress up and have fun. And mom & dad get to dress up and have fun!!

I am NEEDING
A laundry shoot. Seriously. Laundry room downstairs bites. Right now I am needing a 20 ounce mocha.

Missing:

My grandma Shirley. It was her birthday this week. I think the biggest thing is I really didn't spend enough time with her until she got sick. I don't know why I feel so guilty but it has forever effected how I feel about my kids and their grandparents. I know I didn't do anything wrong, like not coming over when asked or stopping by on holidays..I did all that. I just wish I would have stopped by just because. Just because she was alive and I loved her.

0 ...Stalker Comments: