Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I wasted the day

I really did. I was lucky enough to have no hot water when it was my turn to take a shower. I was lucky enough to wake up 6 times in the middle of the night. I was lucky enough to play bejeweled at least 75 times.

I have no idea if it is the chronic pain I am in everyday or if it just having 2 small kids to clean up after, play with and love on. It could be just coming off a very busy week but I sat here feeling sorry for myself with my best friend the computer.

carter is sleeping now and Olivia is playing outside. I keep thinking I should really be doing something. Bills to be paid, rooms to be cleaned out, yard to be thatched, slime to be removed from bathroom mirrors and slider doors. I did vacuum , clean the kitchen, run the dishwasher and make my bed. I called and got my ABC channel set-up. I did manage to pull off a shower by asking the first person who walked into the door to watch the kids. But other then that i wasted a perfectly good day.

Why do I do this? Am i just overwhelmed? Do I just put to much pressure on myself? it is not like I don't get out of bed or shower (however I did not get one yesterday) or laugh when Olivia put on outfit number 11. Was it just an off day and I need a reality check? I feel on edge today. I feel like I could bite someones head off if they even tried to talk to me. I want to be alone. I want to crawl in bed and start over....start over my life, my choices, my failures and my successes.

Today I wasted the day....and for the most part I am okay with that..just feeling a bit disappointed.

4 ...Stalker Comments:

Alliwoo

Sometimes a wasted day is just what we need to get ourselves back on track. A day of just nothing, no commitments, no housework, no duties!

Anonymous

I'm having one of those days too. I'll be thinking of you and hope your day gets better! Stephana

Anonymous

I think as moms we all have those days...I know I do!! Chin up girl, you're not alone :0)
Stephana

Brandy

Thank goodness, I'm not the only one!