Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The book for a better Life...

I have been letting the boys go places after school...not for along time but till dinner...then they must come home for dinner and do homework...

It is NOT working out so well...Homework is NOT getting done...They are calling last minute to be home later and by Wednesday they are so tired from the weekend and the weekend carrying over to the week...

Monday I put the Kibosh on it...You must come home do your chores and homework and then you can return to your 'social life" but work comes before play...

Yesterday Matthew comes home...jumps onto the computer...irritated I ask him what he thinks he is doing...he replies ' I have no homework" I said yes you do..Your bible study homework that is due in 30minutes...

He does it...Mikey does his...Then after dinner I told Matthew that because he had no homework he can go read...he begs me to let him play the computer..I say no...he argues...he gives me all the reasons he can't read...no book...not that good of a reader ( I would NOT tell your mom that or you will read) and then Mikey yells from the living room...

Mikey: Hey Matthew...go get your Book for a better Life..

Matthew: No Mikey...shut-up Mikey...

Me: what is this book your talking about?

Both: Are you joking? Are you being serious right now?

Me: yes....

Both; The Bible...

I was SOOO proud!

0 ...Stalker Comments: