Thursday, February 5, 2009

Asking..

I was asking God a few weeks ago on what he wanted me to do...(he doesn't want me surfing facebook all day) with my time..Yes, My friends I have spare time..I really don't need to be here all day..I need to do something..something for people in Need (stay tuned for a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!) I happened to come across a friend's blog with a great article on giving formula to kids in Africa..well, I just happened to have some extra left overs and today I dropped it by with her Husband at his office...


So anyways...Melissa and Blake go to our church and she was Matthew's 4th grade teacher! WONDERFUL TEACHER!! They are going to pick up their son and wanted to bring formula with them...

You can click here to read about it...

I would be more then happy to pick up your donation of formula,baby food, binkies, or if you want to help financially to cover the cost of getting it there just let me know!! Can't wait to see what Happens!! God is awesome!

1 ...Stalker Comments:

Alliwoo

Haven't commented in a while. Still reading everyday though. Good for you to reach outside your circle and do something for the greater good! Doesn't it make you feel like your day is fuller than what consumes you inside your home? Can't wait to read about what comes of it :)