Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday's with Tiffiny

Hello my fellow blogger friends! I hope this week finds you all full with love. I am staying off facebook for the whole day so If you find that I have 101 blog postings it is only because I love this computer way to much. No seriously, facebook, myspace and blogging can take so much of my time. I find myself blog stalking, face staking and space stalking..
I do get my stuff done and often only popping in for a few minutes here or there but it is like therapy and a drug all rolled into one for me. I can't really carry on a conversation with a 1year old and 3 year old. I look around and I can only vacuum so many times or wipe the counter so many times. I guess what I am trying to say is I have no life!! My kids are my life and they are ALL taken care of. My computer addiction has not interfered with family..not yet...

So here is my weekly Thursday posting...Hope you enjoy!


I am thankful for...my new red kitchen!! I am forever grateful to my mother in law (and Papa) for opening up their home to have a small family gathering for a celebration in honor of my last baby turning 1 !! I am thankful for my children. They are a blessing and some days when the burden seems to much I know that there a millions of families wanting children and I have been blessed with 3 children!! 2 with premature births and one that I had to be on bedrest with. My Olivia...10 days in the NICU..I am blessed by our father in heaven..I may not feel so blessed in between dirty diapers, snotty noses and attitudes but I KNOW I am...

I'm listening to...Olivia tattle on Carter...Carter screaming and Olivia telling me how to spell her name. Olivia is now so excited that the new show " Olivia" is on...


What's for dinner tonight....Pulled pork fajitas in the crock pot!! Of course it is in the crock pot!

What I'm looking forward to...Carter Turning one!! Disney Playhouse Live with Jenn and Kayleigh in Everett this weekend. date night with my husband. We have been so good doing this for the last month. Nothing fancy..just driving to town to do a return but we are together. I love that man!

What's happening this week....

Lots!! One birthday at the Jump Zone and one a Chuckee Cheese..all in the same day!
the painting of 2 more rooms. A baby shower...Busy busy week. Maybe I will mop my floors ,clean a bathroom ,do 30 loads of laundry...maybe!?! ..no I will have do those things...I wish I could put that under the ' what I am looking forward to list'

0 ...Stalker Comments: