Monday, January 26, 2009

Not me Monday's



This is my Miss America...where has time gone!!



Here it is Monday already!!

last week I had not one appointment on the book, now this week I have 6 appointments and next week 9 through out hte week! not to mention Carters 1st birthday and a trip to Disney Playhouse Live!

So what did I NOT do this last week....

I certainly did not let Carter play in the toilet as I was scrubbing the tub and the shower. I did not let Miss America have peanut butter and jelly sandwich for dinner at least 3 nights last week along with her fruits and vegi's...

I did NOT let Miss America have her way to many times this week...to the point I did NOT create a little monster.

I did NOT look back when getting out of the van and see Miss America was not buckled and I did NOT hear ' good thing the cops not get me cuz I not buckled up mom"

what a week...Nothing is ever the same with children!! Happy Monday!!

0 ...Stalker Comments: