Sunday, January 18, 2009

Any ideas...

for Valentines day? It is on a Saturday..I am wanting to make reservations somewhere but then I thought of having couples come over to fondue!! Looking for party ideas..maybe that include children!? Cheap but Fun!

4 ...Stalker Comments:

Laurel

I don't know if you play card games, but one year we had 10 couples over for a Hearts Tournament. It was a fun way to spend Valentines Day.

Brooke

couple party sounds like fun! You should do that!

The Kingsborough Queen

what about checking out a couple websites? family life has some good ideas and taste of home does theme parties for food ideas.

The Erdmann Family

OMG, a couples fondue party sounds sooooo fun!!!! I think checking out a website sounds like a great idea...unfortunatly we are going to be on our cruise over Valentines Day...but I will let you know if I think of anymore ideas for you!