Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thursday's with Tiffiny

Blogging seems to be a thing of the past right now. That's okay. Kinda a time filler on those dreary days. School is right around the corner for 3 of the 4 kids I KNOW I Will be busy and my planner will be filled up.


I am thankful for:

My Planner. I received the perfect planner from a friend about 5 years ago and now I can't imagine my life without it. Hold everything. Phone numbers, doodles, appointments, dinners, address's. My life. Need to order a new one for the upcoming year. If you need a planner BUY this one!!

Miss America wants to go to preschool.



I am listening to:

Miss America play with her Barbies. Funny stuff. You can only imagine. One of the Barbies is in a naughty spot while the other one is getting ready for the ball with the Grand Duke.


What's for Dinner??

I think we will do easy tonight...just like every night. I have no idea. I just got back from town so nothing has been planned.


I am looking forward to:

The few small hours of of time that I will have with just Carter while Liv is at school. I can't believe she will be in pre-school. This year is her year. Piano and dance here we come!! Get them nice and tired.

I am Missing:

Some of you will tell me to shut up but I am missing the newborn stage...meeting them for the first time. swaddling them and the smell of their tiny heads.

So what is your Thursday looking like?? Check out My friend Tiffani!

0 ...Stalker Comments: