Monday, December 7, 2009

Have no Anxiety

...Have no anxiety about Anything, but in everything, by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your request be made known to God...Philippians 4:6

This verse hangs proudly on my fridge. Proudly for the last 5 years.
That this verse has been what has been getting me through the last few weeks.

" Have NO Anxiety"

Umh..Hello?? Are you nuts? I am ridden with anxiety, fear, worry, self-doubt?

" About anything"

This means Money? Peer pressure? family relations? Kids? Spouse? Pets? Friends?

How am I not worry over such issues?

So with all that said I am not feeling the urge to share with everyone everything...No its not bad it's just life....As I have shared before I am not good at processing things...if I process them out loud I will defiantly hurt feelings somewhere.

So I am back to blogging. Considering I have put our blog address on our Christmas cards....

0 ...Stalker Comments: