Monday, January 18, 2010

I loved it

every single breathe of fresh air I took while on my 2 hour outing.

I signed Miss America up for dance last week. I went to Wal-Mart and purchased her ballet slippers, tights and her leotard. I picked up stuff to make a few tutu's...

They are darling. I am so excited to have her in something!! Matthew started Karate at 3 and I loved every minute of that...I have to say I am loving the whole get out and do something part of my life. This is the what I love about being a mom.

I gave the "I feel your pain" look to many moms today and smiled with sympathy....inside I relished the thought of NO whining, no begging, no pleading was around me personally...

Now on to mom duties..Carter slept for 30 minutes until throwing up everywhere..Miss America is on the verge of a serious melt down ...

Punishment..I swear...

Are they trying to tell me not to take an afternoon off?

To bad..it will not work.

0 ...Stalker Comments: