Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Thursday's with Tiffiny

I'm thankful for...Jesus...How he dies on the cross for us....His grace and mercy are new each morning..


I'm listening to...The washer spinning out of control...maybe I should check on it..or maybe not.

In the oven...

green Bean casserole and hash brown bake! YUMMY

What's for dinner tonight....Ham at my moms!! and all the fixings!

What I'm looking forward to...Tomorrow morning..Carter's first Christmas..Olivia's big eyes and her never ending talking about how it is Jesus birthday and on her birthday she wants a pink Christmas tree. Matthew and Mikey and the simple joys of teaching our children why we celebrate.

What's happening this week....

I will be enjoying all my family!!
Bills are paid, food in the fridge and heat is on!

I am missing...Nothing...I seem to have it all right here..well except that darn Boy Scout shirt!

Merry Christmas from our home to yours...May your day and night Be filled with our saviors LoVe!!

...I just wanted to share that this year I have really learned to SIMPLIFY...I am sure most of you have seen the word or have a picture of it on your wall..but it wasn't till last year that I was on bed rest and unable to go to town not once that Christmas was going to be okay. The laughter that filled our home making homemade goodies was more precious then presents...So I carried it to this year..no panic and everything I have can't possibly fit under some tree..

0 ...Stalker Comments: