Monday, December 1, 2008

Not me Monday




What a week....It was not me who let Ms. Olivia have chocolate chips for breakfast before her real breakfast. It was not me who wrapped all the presents and put them under the tree to "test" all the kids. It was not me... who did not cook 3 dinner nights last week in hopes that they would find something in the kitchen. It was not me who took 4 bags of "Junk" to the thrift store from the kids bedrooms and lied to them about what was in the bags. It was not me who is sitting here blogging in her pajamas when her to do list is a mile long.

Oh, I could go on about all the things I did not do this week...it was a rough mommy week. :)

1 ...Stalker Comments:

Terra

You are not alone, we have all been there with the rough "Mommy week" , in fact this week is my week. I can always tell it's going to be one of those weeks when Monday gets off to a bad start. Hope you have a good day.