Monday, December 15, 2008

Not me....




Here is to the Not Me Monday's...

As a mom of many I try to cut corners anywhere I can...You know the type...the one who microwaves the babies bottle when it says not to..the one who does not change the diaper every 3 hours on the hour...you get the point. I am the mom who believes that mom's spit to wash the face is a great invention and me sucking the germs off the binky when it falls is okay. I am not perfect so that's why I love the Not Me Monday's mom click here to read her blog.

It was not me who used the TV as a babysitter for most of the week last week so I could get something done. It was not me who threatened Santa on Liv when she was Naughty. It was not me who put all the kids to bed at 6:45pm and told them they had to go to bed or it would not snow. It was not me who said screw it when carter would not sleep at 3am...went to the living room and put on Barney and surfed the Internet. It was not me who let the kids sleep with there blankies even though they where nasty gross with spilt milk and whatever else on them. It was not me who went in a night and covered their lips with chap stick.

0 ...Stalker Comments: