Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy 10 months Carter !!




This is how you keep a baby busy when your trying to cook dinner...open the fridge and let him go!!




Why must everything go in your mouth!? Haven't we learned yet? If you say to him " what do you have in your mouth? " He bolts!! I mean he really does go in the opposite direction of you!




I know that God is always with us...for example...he got 2 bottom teeth and I didn't even know he was teething!! No drool...No fever...no rash...no nothing but 2 cute little bottom teeth!!

WOW!! It has been 1 year since I was on bedrest and not even allowed to go shopping! I do miss the naps :) but that's about it!

1 ...Stalker Comments:

Anonymous

Your kids are so cute...I have not seen the littlest two yet...they are adorable. You should check out our blog sometime if you get bored: http://bkmulder.blogspot.com. Merry Christmas!!!