Tuesday, April 13, 2010

One Month

Since surgery.

I am I feeling better? Not really. Yes, things are improving. I can unload the dishwasher. I can walk around more.

The pain is out of control in the mornings and evenings.

I think I officially hate my pajama pants. Yes, me...the one who ADORED her pajama pants wishes she had a place to go so she could take them off and put on jeans.

I wonder if I still remember how to drive. Maybe I should take the test again just to make sure.

I have an appointment with the doctor next week. Hoping to find out more answers.

One month...I am trying to not to think that it has been wasted but that's about how I feel.

1 ...Stalker Comments:

michele

Ohhhhh there must be moments of frustration! You need a new pair of fun, DIFFERENT pajama pants! Maybe get on Old Navy online :) Hang in there!!