Saturday, April 17, 2010

Big Date

Yipee..I have a big date planned with my husband today. Today we are getting coffee and going off to find deals at garage sales. Not that we need anymore junk.

I am sure he would rather stay in his warm cozy bed but he is getting up for me. I have been up since 5:30 for 2 reasons..I am in alot of pain and I was so excited to leave the house.

I can be in pain here or I can be in pain out in the real world.

I even have a babysitter coming over so we can enjoy ourselves , not come home with a bunch of 25 cents stuffed animals and barbies.

I drove once but it was so painful...I don't think I am up for that challenge anytime soon unless I have to. It feels like I am living in a mansion...I have helpers who come and do laundry, clean the house and drive me around...You would think I was rich.

I am so grateful for everyone who is taking time out of their life to help out our family. I just wish I didn't need it. I go in this week to my doctor for more testing and to figure out where to go from here.

Today I will savor the moments with dear hubby....no kids..no whining, no kicking the seats, no begging for McDonald's, no hitting, no crying, and no loading and unloading children in their car seats..

Today WILL be a good day.

0 ...Stalker Comments: