Friday, January 21, 2011

Days Of The Week

Just run into each other.

I was on a good blog roll.

However life gets in the way. Or my children get in the way of my blogging. Always needing something. That is fine with me. I am their mom and I have really have no problem taking care of them. Unless the yell, demand and scream at me to fulfill their need. Then I of course return back to the computer avoiding them.

Like I am doing now. We are at my friends house and I am ignoring them. Letting her deal with them. I am thinking of crawling into her bed and taking a nap. I am tired today. Maybe it is all the rain we are getting but it seemed impossible for me to get out of bed this morning.

Guess what I did?? I left the bed unmade, dishes in the sink, crumbs on the counter and toys thrown across the house. Yep, I didn't realize you could actually do that. What a freeing feeling. The house will survive.

I will survive. Unless of course I don't get a nap.

Carter will be turning 3 in a few weeks. My baby. My uterus is wondering why it is not doing its job. Okay, that would just be me and my thoughts about wanting another baby. Seriously, 3 years old? Preschool next year, one in Kindergarten? One in Highschool?

My Oh MY!!

I have reading arm. It is kinda of a funny thing. Well, I am hoping it is nothing serious but My elbow and arm hurt. I think it is the way I hold the kindle. I truly believe that Kindle is the best invention ever. I have finished 3 books in 3 weeks. I am starting to feel like I have some me time. Okay, so they are jumping all around me trying to click the next page button but I power through each chapter hoping I retain at least some of the book.

My arm does hurt. I don't really think it is from reading but I am praying it gets better.

Finished painting the hallway and downstairs. I didn't do it but it is done. It makes me feel so good. Jeremy accomplished quite a few " Honey do List" projects. It has been a productive week. Blinds are cleaned, cupboards have been Murphy oiled and laundry is all caught up.

Yesterday I had to go to Costco for the milk run. Crazy lady with 8 gallons of milk coming through. I can hardly maneuver the darn cart. Darn you Costco. You damage my checkbook every month.
Darn you chocolate covered raisins....I mean seriously..my one weakness and you can buy them in bulk!!

Well, I better go and help with the kids.

Not that I want to.

0 ...Stalker Comments: