Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sleeping kids

I have sleeping kids. I should be taking a nap.

Nope, I sit here wondering what I should do. Tackle the laundry pile that seems to be swallowing my basement? Clean 3 toilets that seem to multiply grossness every night? Clean a drawer out considering you have to body slam the drawer shut after you open it? How about clean the kids cup cupboard, you know the one that requires a hard hat before you open it?

I know, I know wasted days seems to be the topic of my posts. How can one feels so bogged down by such nonsense? I was out the door today by 8:45 and returned home around 12. Kids had a great day and I had a great morning. Now, I just can't seem to bring myself to pick up the Walmart toy flyer that has been strewn around the house by Miss America , in the hopes she can get everything in it for Christmas.

Now on to more productive stuff.

Facebook

Grocery store, so these kids can eat.

A nice rest.

Or how about finding slacks for a certain 13 year old who informed me today he needs pants for his concert tonight? He must like his mom to go crazy, yell at him for being irresponsible take care of his every need.

0 ...Stalker Comments: