Tuesday, July 14, 2009

think bad thoughts

Here is a conversation with I had with Mikey this morning driving him to Summer school. I should make him walk but I am way to nice.

Me: I better not break down I would have to walk home in my pajamas and with bare feet and no cell phone

Mikey: You won't break down.

Me: Oh, yeah? I started the mini yesterday and it died and the check engine light came on. I have no idea why. Oil, temperature and the other idiot lights never came on.

Mikey: well, lots of people drive around for a very long time with the check engine light on. Not a big deal. You'll be fine.

Me: I don't want to be fine. I want this thing to die.

Mikey: Oh, yeah think negative thoughts and it just might work. Driving ( fill in my dream car here) would be alot better then this bus.

Me: Your happy thoughts just overruled your negative thoughts...the check engine light is off. Lesson 101 your mind can do powerful things. Have a good day at school. I love you.

Mikey: Love you to.

1 ...Stalker Comments:

The Kingsborough Queen

when that one dies...i think i could hook you up with another one that looks just like it!!! LOL! it's for sale too!!! mom would probably give it to you now that she has her new vehicle. i still love that van though...many memories of shopping/roadtrips and "mommies gone wild"...and lets not forget that it has been the getaway vehicle for some innocent adult tp'ing escapades!