Saturday, July 18, 2009

Jack Butt

Okay, so I make no excuses for such bad behavior. I try at all times to be a role model for my children. Its rough. I am not perfect ( when people tell you I am just smile and nod, agreed?)



Seriously, I look at every moment as a teaching moment. Just ask my know it all son, he will tell you everything he knows (and it is EVERYTHING) came from a teaching moment.



Here are a few examples



* ALWAYS hold the door open for people, elderly a MUST. Say thank you when the door is held open for you.



* Leave a good tip when service is good.



* write sorry letters when you SCREW up big time.



* write thank yous or personally call the gift giver ( we have missed a few, sorry)



* Let the customer with 3 things go before you in line.



* do EVERYTHING without expecting NOTHING.



* Pregnant women need a special accommodations.



* Open the door for your date and your future wife.



Here i s what we wish we didn't teach them....



Impatient angry driving.....



Yes, I had a not so good teaching moment today. WTH Jack***??? did NOT fly right out of my mouth.

1 ...Stalker Comments:

Alliwoo

HAHAHAHA!!! That's like when Jennie comes around the corner saying "damm dog!" HHhhmmm...wonder where she heard that one?