Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursday's with Tiffiny

Thursday...aww..the day I am to blog a recap of my life. I am so over this busy thing. I am so over waking up at 6:30 to leave the house by 8:30. I am so over the lack of sleep. I need a redo day at least 3 times this week. A good fight with your husband can make you want to redo the entire week.

It amazes me how people can stay married for fifty years...That is just amazing. I think we should renew our vows every year. This marriage stuff is hard work. Worth everything but I am going to make sure my kids know how hard it can be.

I'm thankful for: You know this is normally an easy one. I have been struggling with being grateful the last few weeks. I am thankful for my home. Every month, everyday, every year we pay to live here and like many Americans it takes up a big chunk of change. I am Thankful for our home. Someone asked me the other day if It is easy to buy a house because my in-laws are Realtors...ummmm No...Nice thought and some days I wish but No.

MOPS...what a fun moms group..today was our first meeting. I was a table leader and holy moly I had lots of girls at my table. We had to name our table and we came up " The real Housewives of Whatcom County" if you know our group then you know it fits us!! I finally got to meet my blogging friend Tiffani!! She spotted me and came over to my table! It was great!

I'm listening to: The 10 o'clock news...my bedtime.

What's for dinner tonight: we had Pizza...Miss America picked pizza and bread sticks as her birthday dinner...Birthday dinners...I love this idea..I didn't realize that my MIL has been doing this for her kids since they where young. Jeremy informed me he picked lasagna every year...
Matthew placed an order for a famous casserole that once again comes from my mother in law along with butter and rolls ( she always has good butter and rolls) and then my birthday is next..wonder what I will choose...

Missing: Nothing...I gave up on that Darn Boy Scout shirt...Okay, I am missing something....sleep and 5 more pounds...

I am adding a new one......

What I need:
A Planner for my Planner....

Now, off to eat 2 cupcakes, maybe 3....Large glass of milk and see if I can find that 5 pounds again...

what does your Thursday's bring???

0 ...Stalker Comments: