Monday, February 15, 2010

2nd Birthday

Carter turned 2 this month..Oh, how he keeps me on my toes...
Loves Trains!




My Nephew Landon


My brother & Sister



Loves the Uncle Mikey
My first Niece...I love you Tanna
Trucks have to be his second Love





He received his own chair from Grammy & Papa...this is such a blessing for me more then anything. No more trying to drag each other out of Olivia's chair by pulling hair...fighting over one chair for the last year is no longer "normal" fighting..now they fight over Liv's Leapster. I can see why my mom bought 3 of everything. It was for her sanity.








2 ...Stalker Comments:

JoeKatie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER! What a fun looking party! Lance loves trains too.

The Kingsborough Queen

he is such a gorgeous boy, tiff. seriously he is beautiful. can't believe he is already two! looks like he had a lot of fun. happy birthday, carter!