Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The View from 221


I have been here for 6 days now and not much changes in room 221..maybe the visitors or the nurses but the view out the window to all the heating and cooling ducts has stayed the same. The patient next door got to see the helicopter..That's okay they say I get to go home tonight.

As I sit here with all the silence I have been able to ponder over so many thoughts,ideas, and pray like I have never prayed before. Obedience has been a huge issue for myself and my children. Learning to obey God's word and to have a reverent obedient heart towards discipline. not only for my kids but for myself. discipline over finances, raising my kids, being a godly wife and so many other issues where discipline will come into play.

You are probably asking yourself where the last paragraph came into play....well I am not sure. I don't think I have had this much time by myself so I think I am just bored and feel like rambling....or it could be that I know I have a 2 year old waiting for me at the door...So I prepared myself for what is to come in the next day.

Overall...I am excited to go home and see my family...Have no more pain when it comes to taking care of them. Loving on them and kiss them..

0 ...Stalker Comments: