Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A little Girl

3 years a go my water broke at 7:30 in the morning...by 10:38pm the world had a new little girl...

A little girl who would give her mom a run for her money from the first day. A Little girl who needed special help to breathe and eat the first 10 days of her Life. A little girl that melted my heart the first time I held her. A little girl who would cry till 2 am everyday and I would stand by the door till you dad walked in from working to hand you off to him. A little girl who loves Max & Ruby. A little girl who calls for her " broder" when in trouble. A little girl who has to sleep with a pony tail on the top of her head every night or she can't sleep. A little girl who loves to go in dad's trailer. A little girl who reminds me that she doesn't have baby in her tummy she has Jesus.

Sleeplessness nights till 18 months...only wanting mommy & daddy...tutu's..4 outfit changes in a single afternoon...hair Pretties.binkies..blankies..cuppies..everything ending in "e"...pouting lips...deep stares..nose crinkles...

Nothing will ever compare to having this journey of raising our Olivia Sue....She is Olivia...nothing more and nothing less. She has taught me so much as a mom and has tested every parenting idea & trick I have read or learned. She has taught me healing and most of all patience...

Happy 3rd Birthday Ms. Susie..I am so grateful to be your mom! Your Dad & I are so in love with you...

0 ...Stalker Comments: