Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another One!!!???

I am a bit disappointed and a bit relieved that the pain in my back and in my leg over the last 3 weeks was not in my head!! I went in Tuesday for an MRI and 9:30 pm the nurse called from the doctors office to tell me that I am going to need emergency back surgery Friday. Imagine my disbelief considering I just had one 5 weeks ago!!

I can't believe what a journey this has been....Most of you know that I was injured 3 years ago..I never ever imagined that it would be like this. This will be my 3rd surgery in 2 years. I am becoming a pro!

I will be admitted tonight with surgery taking place tomorrow. Jeremy trying to keep things on the lighter side expressed his joy for me as he knows I get to have at least 8 hours of good solid sleep while he is at home with all the kiddo's.

What an amazing man! I know when you get married that you take a vow for sickness & health...You think that is so far down the road and don't really give it much thought. Going through this and having days I just can't walk or shower myself,lift the babies, or even drive he has never left my side. Never tried to give up. He is an amazing husband who has given up so much of his life to make sure I am okay! I love you babe!

So with that...I have a mommy list 100 miles long! Okay not really but it is long! all the Laundry caught up (HAHAH IMPOSSIBLE!)...rugs and bedding...All the bathrooms, stocking the fridge with quick snacks to go , milk, juice all that fun stuff. Walmart , Costco and the banking...Paying all the bills...wheww...I better go get started looks like a busy day good thing my mom is coming!

2 ...Stalker Comments:

Don and Lisa

Good Luck Tiff, OOOXXX to ya. you'll be in our thoughts and prayers.

Lisa

Anonymous

My friend, I have been trying to connect with you all week and see that your family has been under a ton. I am so sorry that you are going through this. So impressed with the attitude you maintain under amazing pain and frustration. The friend and sister and wife and mother you are under the circumstances. I will pray for you over and over that He will meet every need in your family and home and be your strength and Jeremy's too. Love you so much, Cher