Monday, August 25, 2008

More Randoms

Well...where do I start?? So I have not worried much over the last week. I think I have been to busy to. I also realized how much sleep I lost. So not worth it.

Jeremy set up a vendors booth at the rodeo for our Montana Silver Line pf products. It was alot of work but it was fun. I didn't watch the rodeo but Matthew did and of course he loved it. If we could have a farm he would be the one to make it happen.
We did good and next weekend we will be at the Sumas Jr. Rodeo.

I picked up a strawberry shortcake doll for .49 cents on Wednesday. It has become Olivia's new best Friend. I think it is just as tall as her.

Matthew & Mikey started to realize school is only 2 days away. They have filled their backpacks and tried on all their clothes. I went shopping with Jenn Sunday and I have to tell you going with your best friend who is there only to help you was such a blessing. She was armed with my school supply list and pen and helped me get everything. I can see myself going with one kid at a time in these up coming years.

Carter is fighting a cold. I thought it was teething ( we have no teeth) but then it turned into a nasty cough. He is still just as laid back.

Well, I went to the doctor for a follow up on my leg pain. Over the last 5 days it has been so bad. I can't shower or sit or stand for more then 15 minutes with out tears in my eyes. the doctor is requesting another MRI asap to see if I need another surgery. Sometimes when a vertebrae shatters it is hard remove al the bone fragments and I might have one pinching the nerve. It has been the worst week ever for this. I think emotional draining...You want to get better but you can't....

So other then all of this I am planning Olivia's Party. She wants to go skating so bad. She walks around singing the Hokey Pokey...So that's what we are going to do. Matthew thinks he will have a sleep over...I like the not so sleepovers...I would get more sleep if I drove them home at 12:00 am. I think I just might do a not so sleep over.

.....I took a picture of my sister...Only 7 weeks left! I will be flying to California the day she is due. I really hope I don't miss it. Love you Tammy!









1 ...Stalker Comments:

Terra

You have such a darling family! Your kids are as sweet as can be! Hope you get your leg pain figured out fast.