Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Middle School

I could of grabbed his legs and not let him go!! I could of started crying. I could of kissed him a million times! I could of told stories of when he was a baby. Instead I dropped him off and watched him walk across the street by himself. I watched him meet up with friends. I felt the tears well up in my eyes.

Thank You Jesus for your Devine plan!!! Matthew left his lunch in the van!! YIPPEE SKIPPEEE

I pulled into the driveway...looked back and there it was...an excuse to walk into his classroom an excuse to hug him!! Okay, it didn't go as planned, his face turned bright red and he really didn't want to look at me. That's okay several other students waved and said " Hi, Mrs. Vrieling"

I know in is heart he was happy to see me!





0 ...Stalker Comments: