Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mommy Time

Well, I didn't realize that i have so many faithful blog reader out there! went to football last night and I was stopped by a few people who asked me how I was doing since surgery and they commented on my blog. Thanks. Sometimes you don't know who read this.

School is in full swing around here. football and drivers ed , along with diaper changing and routine for a 2 year old. I drove the boys to school again and now I am enjoying some ME time as i wait for the little ones to wake up. I think I will like this mommy time. It gives me a chance to think :)

Over the last week my pain has not went away. Constant and debilitating. I can't hardly walk,sit or anything. I went to the doctor on Friday and he wants and MRI which is scheduled for Tuesday with a follow up to the Dr. on Wednesday. This could mean another surgery! Urghhh...I am a bit annoyed of this whole process. When the pain is always present it takes so much out of you and away from who you are. I can live with a backache but back pain is horrible and I do not wish this upon anyone.

I have needed help lifting the baby, cleaning, driving,shopping and so many other mommy tasks. But it has also reminded me of God's faithfulness. He has brought wonderful friends and family into our lives. They are a blessing and I want each of you to know that I am forever grateful for you!! I am also blessed with a wonderful husband who is faithful to his vows during sickness & Health...even if we thought sickness & health would be 20-30 more years from now. :)

I will keep you all informed on what will happen after Tuesday. Have a great day!

0 ...Stalker Comments: