Tuesday, August 19, 2008

3:48 am

I could not sleep last night! Nope, It wasn't Carter John keeping me awake...It was my thoughts...Normally I can just sleep. Not last night. I worried about EVERYTHING!! I get so wound up that if it is not a worry I will create a worry..

So what are we really going to do if gas hits 5.00 a gallon!? I mean seriously. You here what the government might or should do. We have cut back so much. I fill up every 6 weeks. I do not work and limit every trip and even will share rides to town. I am not one who firmly believes that the government should take care of us but in this case I kinds want to know what the plan is.

Next...So many families are losing their homes. How sad is that? I know so many people who are struggling! It is just crazy! I worry about ourselves and being self-employed. I worry about my retirement ( I am so not getting any younger!)

Next...I worry about my new housecleaning schedule I am going to implement. I am also going to learn to cook and freeze. I don't know if this is a worry.I just got exited thinking of it.

Next...Middle school. what if He doesn't fit in? what if he goes down hill from here? What if he gets bullied!? what if he bullies? Football...What of he gets hurt and breaks something? What if he ruptures his spleen? What if he is not a Good player?

Next...School shopping, school supplies, school cost, school lunches, teachers, pictures, orientation..WAKING up at 6:00am

Next...Work, not my work but Jeremy's work. we are having a booth at the Lynden Rodeo and at the Sumas Jr. Rodeo. I get nervous about our investment risk. Will it be awesome or will it sink?

Next...I worry about this upcoming year...I make resolutions when School starts..It is a new year for me..My back pain is still there and I am so uncomfortable everyday.

Next...Kids is Birthday's...Olivia wants to go skating and to Billy Mchales so she can see her O ( her name according to her) on the train..Matthew is not sure but is leaning towards a sleep over.

Next...We are leaving the kids for 4 days for our first together vacation!!

So at 3am I gave my worries to God and put my trust in him. Fell asleep at 3:48.

1 ...Stalker Comments:

Anonymous

Loved that you captured what goes on in every mother's mind, when the world goes silent and your thoughts don't...especially how the post ends...cuz in the end thats the only thing the helps...putting it all in God's hands and once its there...He gives us rest! Love you...read it whenever I get over to Moms. I have laughed and cried with you from my own corner of the world. Miss you my friend...sometimes I don't even need to see you to be touched by you being a part of my life. Your blog is one way you do that. Love you so much, Cher xoxo