Friday, August 8, 2008

10 years...

I can't believe that we celebrated 10 years of marriage on August 1st! It seems just like yesterday that we were headed on a plane to Vegas to commit to spend eternity together. The journey of marriage has not been easy however I would NOT trade it for the world. we are stronger people today and alot more wiser...I remember dreaming what it would be like when we were in our 30's..with kids. Yep, nothing like I thought..much more rewarding! When we hit 20 we will party like ROCK STARS!!





I wish I had a scanner so I could show you what Jenn's (my BFF) hair looked like!

2 ...Stalker Comments:

Amy

Congrats on 10 years!! Thanks for commenting on ole kali-o!! She is quite a hoot!! Hope you are feeling better soon...saw Matthew at football the other day, which team did he end up on? Take care!

Anonymous

I still think Jeremy should go back to this hairdo. It's so fitting!