Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Highway Robbery

Okay, I did not want to ruin the last blog with my rant...

HOLY COW!! I can't believe how much money it will cost us just to enter middle school. I received a letter for back to school prep day..it should of read " GIVE US ALL YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!" Seriously, I am in shock over the fact that between school clothes and all the extras it will run us about 400.00!

Here is the breakdown....

School clothes & Shoes....250.00 ( Conservative )
Supplies for school 55.00
Planner 6.00 ( Required by the school and must be purchased at the school)
Science Kit 6.00 ( Required)
ASB Card 12.00 ( required because he is in Football ) I would think that 135.00 for him to play would have been enough.
Yearbook 24.00
School pictures taken that day...36.00 ( The package we need)
Green & Gold reversible...No Idea yet

Just about every penny needs to be paid for on The 19th! This does not include lunches.

And you wonder why people go into debt!??

0 ...Stalker Comments: