Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dinners....

A few weeks ago over morning coffee my dear friend was talking about how she hates cooking dinner and it's a daunting task. Her husband is only home a few days a month and really appreciated a home cooked meal...really who doesn't!!??

He had made a comment to her that really got me thinking and I just wanted to share with all you wives and moms out there...I am sure you all do a wonderful job between laundry and chauffeuring the kids around of presenting a hot delicous meal to the table but for those of you who struggle with cooking or just are to overwhelmed...I leave you with this to inspire you....


He put it this way...you don't ask me everyday to go to work, why is it I have to ask for dinner?

I have now decided that even if it scrambled eggs and toast dinner will be served.

2 ...Stalker Comments:

Alliwoo

So true isn't it! That's why I've taken the time to really be diligent in getting things done that are "my job" because he does go to his job everyday...doesn't he!

Good post!

Karen

I usually dread the dinner hour. Great way to keep it in perspective.
Noticed your header is the exact same verse and version as mine!