Friday, October 24, 2008

Coconut Lime Designs

My best friend of all most 20 years Jennifer has launched her very own digital card company, Coconut Lime Designs! She is working full time yet has the desire to be home with her little girl. You won't be disappointed in the quality or the design. Ordering the perfect card only take a few emails and Viola...You can pick them up at your local Costco store no matter where you live!

You can create your very own holiday card that can contain any thoughts, scripture or colors and fonts you want! Last year I could not get a " great family" photo she was able to take 3 different pictures and customize the perfect card. You can view it under Holiday cards on her website!

You can check out her new website by clicking the link under my " what I read to avoid cleaning" on my blog.

Sometimes I will search other digital sights such as Shutterfly to get inspiration. You may have a sight that you love to use but are looking for something more personal.

Anyways...Here is shout out to Ms. Jenn...Jenn, you are so talented and I am excited for you! You will one day be home with Kayleigh and enjoy everyday! I know this will take off and you will be SOOO busy. Hopefully not to busy to still come over in your pajamas for coffee! I love you!!

0 ...Stalker Comments: