Thursday, September 23, 2010

Here She is Miss America

Oh my Sweet Sue..I am so in love with you. You are the highlight of my day. You are my girl ( although Dad claims you as his) You are my life. I adore watching you grow up.

I was very nervous about having a girl. I was scared. I had no idea how to raise you ( not that I had any idea how to raise your brother but he was a boy) and I felt alone teaching you all the stuff girls should know.

I love watching you come out of my room dressed up in my clothes, I love watching your facial expressions as I put on my make-up and curl my hair. Your always one step behind me in EVERYTHING I do...Today you wanted to make the Sloppy Joes and I have to say you did a pretty good job.
Second year of preschool and you are a bit bored. You are dying to go to Kindergarten and can't figure out why you are not there but on the flip side you are not fond of the idea of leaving me all day.

Your very social...My eyes are not even open yet and you are asking for a play date. You bring me the phone everyday so I can call your friend(s).
You love shoes and anything that sparkles You are alot like your Grammy Karen. You tell me every week that she has more shoes and anklets then you do and when you get bigger your buying her house so you can have her closet.
You loved picking blackberries and talk about our 30 minute adventure every week. You love to boss around your brothers ( and your mom & dad) given the chance.
You my dear, keep me on my toes....
Happy 5th Birthday our Princess!

0 ...Stalker Comments: