Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Told you so

I really should start a blog series on " I told you so ' topics. You know the kinda post that totally makes you , the wife look like a winner.

Jeremy asked me if I had seen his phone, I hadn't. I told him to take mine ( mine is new fancy dancy keyboard , flip thing a ma bob) He takes mine and as he is walking out the door he asked me if I knew how to text on that phone.

Umm..No.

It takes me 45 minutes to write a 3 liner text.

I ask why he needs it.

He needs to text Matthew.

I say call him, it is free.

Jeremy said he couldn't. He was given specific instructions not to call but to text him.

I TOLD YOU SO!

Alien boys only form of communication.

Now..where can I sign up for texting class?

If all my Friends wonder why I turned into a horrible speller ( worse then I am) during the 10 th text they have been getting from me...

I am practicing people!

4 ...Stalker Comments:

Heather D

I finally got a phone that I can text easily on. Mostly because it is smarter than me and has that auto word filler inner thingy. But that can be dangerous too.

Laurel

Me thinks young boy needs to be told that Dad and Mom can call him whenever they darn well feel like it. And ... he'd darn well better answer when Dad and Mom call him.

Even when teenagers THINK that they can run their own lives ... Dad & Mom still need to play a critical role. Been there. Done that. With 6 young adults already. (I had 6 teens at once ... ages 13-19.)

I will text my young adults if/when they are at work or in class at college. Otherwise, this mama prefers to actually TALK to my dear children.

Laurel :)

the story of my life...

Laurel,
He was in Boy Scouts so he didn't want it to ring. I do have a rule that If I call..You will answer it.
..There has been lots of rules in place. :)

Laurel

Makes sense. Just didn't want him telling his dad that his dad couldn't call ... just because. Many kids would actually do that ... and many parents would go along with it.


:) :) :)