Monday, May 17, 2010

I am a sucker

or a pushover.

I gave in.

Got alien boy a cellphone.

We had to take our store number move it to a cell phone.

I got Hubby's old number and gave the boy my phone.

we had to add texting. Yep,we had to. You would be super uncool if you didn't.

Now the boy can't mow the lawn without stopping to text. Unload the dishwasher without texting. Urghh.

Setting the ground rules right now.

Wait. He is not listening because he is texting.

I made him pay for 6 month of texting in advance.

There had to come some responsibility to owning a phone.

The bright side of all of this? He has not bugged his sister all afternoon.

Jeremy added texting to our phones. He then wanted to cancel it. Knowing we would never use it. I told him no, we are going to need to learn how so we can communicate with him.

It is happening. We are getting uncool. He is getting a life. It is going to be a long 15 years until he wants to hang out with us.

I am hating this.

2 ...Stalker Comments:

our sweet life

i know, it happens...and the 'sucker' mode is only beginning!! 8\

our sweet life

oh,girl,the 'sucker', 'stupid', 'my-friends-love-you-but-i-know-you're-really-a-dork'days are just beginning. 8\