Tuesday, May 25, 2010

FREE ME

Free ME from the FREEBIES...


I have an obsession for free things lately. I have no idea why. I have signed up for over 25 free samples of random Shit stuff.

I have been following FREEBIES4MOMS on Facecrack. Love her coupons and I have purchased things I normally buy for 25 cents or I have gotten stuff Free. She has the best photobook deals and coupons for free things.. It really is a great site.

Yesterday I got a brand new Men's razor. Sweet. Your Jealous.

BUT THIS..THIS TAKES THE WHOLE MOTHER OF GRAIL FREEBIES..........




You want one. I know you do.

You want to look like the guy/gal on the box tipping a damn tea-top in your nose.



This is a Tad bit funny...


4 ...Stalker Comments:

one blessed mama

i'm sorry but that thing (the teapot) looks like, um, well, um, ya, well, you know.
interesting.
very
very
interesting.

Tiff

OK, what's funny is I actually have that Neti Pot, but I paid ten bucks for it... :)

So yes, I AM jealous!!

The Kingsborough Queen

so SO funny! even funnier...that you know someone who has paid money for one!

The Kingsborough Queen

that was hysterical! even funnier is that you know someone who has personally paid money for one!