Sunday, May 23, 2010

It can't be over

Since Friday morning the boys loaded up Papa's tractor and went down south to our property. The place needed a bit of sprucing up. They cleaned flower beds, hauled away junk and put down a new coat of gravel.

I bet it will look great.

Friday night Jeremy called me to tell me he had a great time at dinner with the boys. He was able to sit for over an hour and enjoy the meal. Carter was wonderful. Never throwing a fit or causing a scene. I was a bit Jealous.

Saturday Miss America & I stayed in our pajamas till around 4. Aww...how nice. I had all these big plans to get stuff done. Start on a project, clean rooms, sort through the kids clothes and go through cupboards. Nope. Cleaned one room and did 4 loads of laundry. I was in bed by 10 every night.

I woke up at 10 today. Miss America woke me up at 9. I fell back asleep until she she started shaking me yelling " MOM YOUR SNORING" I wanted to tell her that when a person is snoring you NEVER EVER wake them up. But, in case there was ever an emergency I wouldn't want her to not wake me up. Plus she had a good sleep last night and was rearing to go.

I am not.

I am still in my pajamas.

I am not wanting this weekend to be over.

I am looking at my calendar thinking when would Jeremy be available to take all of them for the weekend.

I needed this. I really did.

I talked to Jeremy last night and I was laughing because having one small kid feels like such a break , a huge break.

Then it dawned on me...Olivia was Carter's age when I brought Carter home from the hospital.

And I wonder why I jump the crazy train everyday....

I wouldn't trade it for the world.

0 ...Stalker Comments: