Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Weekend Randoms

This is how I found Olivia....She was to be sleeping and when I went in there to cover her up ( Like all moms do..) I found her with her rockstar headband and more toys on her bed then on her floor ( That never happens!) She is so much fun! We went camping over the weekend. Carter loves it and is very good. Olivia went to the store with her dad and came back sporting her new butterfly boots! Jeremy loves them because she can put them on herself.


Matthew had a skating party on the last day of school. Olivia thought it was her birthday! She has her mind set on having a skating party so she can do the Hokey Pokey.
It was good except for a bunch of 5th & 6th grade stinky boys...



I couldn't resist.....


I found this picture of my Mom & Dad and me....I didn't have scanner so I snapped a picture of it...not bad. :)



We had a really busy weekend. I was going to my calendar and found we have no free weekend till after August 1st...Wheww. I am tired just thinking about that!



1 ...Stalker Comments:

Anonymous

I LOVE that picture of Olivia in bed! I cant even tell you hpw many times I have found Erin like that!! & she still does it at almost 5! I never hear her either! LOL! LOve the boots too, we LOVE boots in our house! I have cute red ones with white dots! ;)sounds like a busy summer ahead!