Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Dreams....

I have dreams of having a super clean organized home all the time. I crave order and a tidy yard. I have come to understand that they are just dreams and all though I do my best to stay 1 step ahead of everything I won't beable to unless I enlist Merry Maids to join my team.

Why do we crave things to be organized? Is it because it makes things go smoother or because magazines make it look so calm and inviting? Whatever the reason I have spent to much time focusing on being Martha......

Yes, I love things to have a "spot" but having 5 people in a home does not allow everything all the time bein it's home. I have come to love bins and baskets but I find that they are not really organized just hidden neatly.....

Here are some dream pictures.....Maybe some day




0 ...Stalker Comments: