Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cooking 101





Matthew has such a willing spirit when it comes to learning! I had set a goal to have Matthew learn to make a variety of healthy food this summer. We started by going to the green barn produce stand and getting a ton of stuff. We bought avacodos,mushrooms, lettuce ( not in a bag! ) radishes, peppers and so much more!


I really wanted to start eating better as a family and introducing foods I rarely eat to the kids. Olivia wasn't fond of the avocado's or the mushrooms. She did like green peppers. She also liked the Greek blend cheese I bought from Appel farms.


I showed Matthew how to peel and cut all the veg's. He was a great learner.


He also made orange Julius for everyone...We loved them! He is now going to start making more smoothies. I am so excited for the berries to be ready.
Next we are going to introduce "cooking & cleaning together "

0 ...Stalker Comments: