Tuesday, January 1, 2013

To be Less Self-centered

3 Blog post last year...2012 brought more into my life then any other year. I will re-cap the year in tomorrow's blog.

Yes, I am going to try and start blogging again. I want my kids to look back on my blog and see how  far life has come for them and us. I want them to see that we are a family. We laugh, cry, struggle and live.

I am struggling with where to begin. I am overwhelmed with what I should blog about. I have always been one to blog with what is on my heart. Maybe I should try to just do a Tiffiny blog and then a family blog. Then again, it all goes together, right!!???

I have not logged into blogger in over 11 months. Things have changed here...It took me a good 10 mins to figure out how to post again. I am sure I will get the hang of it again.

My heart today is heavy....ringing in the New Year just does not feel right when just weeks ago our family said good-bye to my brother in law Brad. Scared to face the emotions. Not sure how to act..not sure what to say. Not sure how to keep the memories of him alive for my kids...Unsure of my grief and sadness. I guess you just take one day at a time...it is crazy that when someone you love dies you think of them daily. My internal dialogue is bouncing back in forth....do I think of the ones who are still here with us daily? Over the last months I can say yes I do. More then I used to. Cousins, Aunts, Moms, Dads, Brothers, Sisters, neighbors and friends....I think of them daily...even if a relationship is strained or I have set boundaries with them, I still think of them.

I don't fall for the Hype of New Years Resolution's....but this year I did....there was one thing on my list.

To SHOW I care about my loved ones and even strangers much more. Meaning to be less self-centered.




0 ...Stalker Comments: