Friday, June 4, 2010

Yes, I am proud..very Proud.

My Sweet hormonal teenager has been working his tail off making money for his stuff this year. He has always been a worker and dreams big. I love that about him.

I would consider us giving parents whose children never lack for anything. Yes, their shoes may be falling apart or Jeans have holes in them before I make it to the store.

I have taught them to buy used, search clearance racks and clip coupons.

Since he was 9 he has learned then if he wants anything above and beyond he must work for it.

This summer he has paid for 6 months of texting ( in advance) and 4 ride passes to our local fair and he still has money in the bank trying to save for Summer camp.

I am a firm believer in teaching kids to save, I wish someone would have taught me.

We are so proud of him.

You ROCK Matthew! Keep up the good work!

3 ...Stalker Comments:

The Kingsborough Queen

you should be proud...he's a good boy! i won't ever forget him making a garage sale table for him and brielly out front of garden circle. not even four years old, only 9 things on the table that you let him grab from random places in your house, and they sat out there for hours!! or the lemonade stand!!! still jealous of the real deal "sunkist" lemonade stand. straight out the gate he was a little entrepeneur! yup, he'll do something with his life!

Jayme

thought you went private...glad you didn't :)

Expat Barbie

good job mama :) i feel that this is the way to go!